Model CRE 2110
When you need a stairlift that curves, you need a Bruno Elite Indoor Curve — the chairlift custom built to precisely fit your home. Bruno’s curved stair chair delivers a premium smooth, stable ride around every corner. Quality craftsmanship is evident on every Bruno Elite stairlift, from the quiet, dependable ride to the plush seat. Add options such as power swivel seat, wider chair or custom fabrics to tailor-make the Bruno Elite stair lift to your needs.
Rely on the Creative Mobility Group for precision measurements, quotes, installation, service. Contact a mobility consultant today to schedule your free in-home assessment.
- Elite stairlift capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Soft start/stop for smooth ride from start to finish
- Adjustable footrest height for maximum comfort
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Painted rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create extra space on steps
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependability – even in a power outage
- Bruno stairlift Gold warranty: five year major components; two-year parts
Power folding footrest
Automatically flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered.
Power swivel seat
For effortless exit. Controlled on chair arm or wireless call/send.
Larger seat pad
21.5″ wide x 16″ deep (546x 406 mm)
12” long x 11” wide (305x 279 mm)
- Seat pad size: 17.5” x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Footrest size: 10” long x 9” deep (254 x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests: Up to 21.75” (552mm) between arms
- Elite Indoor Curved Brochure
- Elite Indoor Curved Technical Specs
- Elite Indoor Curved Application Drawing