- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Special Needs Planning Symposium – 2023
October 26 to October 27
Visit The Creative Mobility Group at the 2023 Great Lakes Special Needs Planning Symposium taking place on October 26 & 27 at MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit, Michigan.
This informative and interactive 2-day conference is dedicated to the education of professionals who plan for persons with disabilities and administer special needs trusts. Attendees will have multiple opportunities to chat with nationally-renowned experts on all aspects of special needs planning and administration.
With an impressive list of conference speakers, attendees of the 2023 Great Lakes Special Needs Planning Symposium will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts, including:
- Ann Koerner, National Care Advisors
- Blain Brockman, Darby Legal Assistance
- David Lillesand, Lillesand and Associates
- Diedre Wheatley-Liss, Porzio, Bromber & Newman
- Jeremy Lau, Prudent Investors
- Kevin Urbatsch, Urbatsch Law Firm PC
- Michele Fuller, Michigan Law Center
- Peter Wall, True Link Financial
- Scott MacDonald, True Link Financial
- Will Lindahl, CPT Institute